Re: Jennifer Talley Joins Russian River Brewing

Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:59 pm

TheeMattSmith wrote:Shit, I was hoping she would make some good changes at Red Hook. They've kinda slipped in recent years (or my tastes have gotten better) oh well RR's gain. It will be fun to hear her next interview aboot the barrel program

I can't wait to hear Jennifer Talley talk about Wood!
RiggsSpiltMyDrank

Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:15 pm

RiggsSpiltMyDrank wrote:
TheeMattSmith wrote:Shit, I was hoping she would make some good changes at Red Hook. They've kinda slipped in recent years (or my tastes have gotten better) oh well RR's gain. It will be fun to hear her next interview aboot the barrel program

About him? He'll probably call in so she can talk to Wood. Or possibly be serenaded in complete radio silence.
Lee

"Show me on this doll where the internet hurt you."

"Every zoo is a petting zoo if you man the fuck up."

:bnarmy: BN Army // 13th Mountain Division :bnarmy:
Ozwald
Global Moderator

Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:26 am

Ozwald wrote:
RiggsSpiltMyDrank wrote:

About him? He'll probably call in so she can talk to Wood. Or possibly be serenaded in complete radio silence.

Yes, def need a Wood call in. Although, I would love to hear the discourse between Jen Talley and "Sam" Calgione abooot special ingredients used in the brewing & fermentation processeeees....
RiggsSpiltMyDrank

Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:40 pm

Maybe we will see some session sours from Russian River! Shes awesome, Vinny is awesome, Jen plus Vinny= Fucking Awesome!!!!!!
Corporal in the BN army
Certified Beer Server
Ghost

Previous

Return to General Beer Related