What's up with Drakes Brewing? Why are brewers leaving??

Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:47 pm

So why are all the brewers from Drakes all leaving and heading to Southern Cali? Alex Nowell just joined the team at Kinetic Brewing. Good news, but I hope Drakes is not falling apart. Anyone with info can shed some light?

:aaron
Hello, Who's this?!
RiggsSpiltMyDrank

Re: What's up with Drakes Brewing? Why are brewers leaving??

Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:51 am

I dunno but the quality of their beer and Jupiter/Triple Rock's was all over the place for many years.
maxwell

Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:23 pm

The craft beer world is expanding so better brewing jobs are opening up all the time. I'm not worried about the Drakes beers (they make the Jupiter beers) nor am I worried about the Triple Rock beers. Sure, some good brewers have left but the quality, recipes, and processes are in place.
Tasty
yep, yep, yep, yep

Next up:
JBA Light
Fermenting:
nada
Serving:
Rauchbier (ugh!)
TastyMcD

Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:42 pm

TastyMcD wrote:The craft beer world is expanding so better brewing jobs are opening up all the time. I'm not worried about the Drakes beers (they make the Jupiter beers) nor am I worried about the Triple Rock beers. Sure, some good brewers have left but the quality, recipes, and processes are in place.
Tasty

Glad :D to hear (read) this Tasty. I love me that Drakes 1500 so much I can cry! :cry: I am actually happy to see that level of talent hitting my local spots. :pop
Hello, Who's this?!
RiggsSpiltMyDrank

Return to General Beer Related