giant asshats from hbt at it again

Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:03 am

so for those that didn't know the owner of hbt bought aussiehomebrewers a few years ago. there have bee some hard time due to the owner just doing what he wants, like distilling being illegal in australia and him adding a distilling section without talking to the mod/admins that run the show.
anyway last week he went full trump on us and booted one of the long standing admins over the owner removing long time members.
anyway fast forward i got asked as a mod to step up and next thing I'm getting abused because i questioned how he was just removing people for little reasons and have had all my access removed from the forum. as a result the forum went from 2 admins and 3 mods to 1 admin, the rest stepped down not wanting to have any part of it.
anyway the light at the end of the tunnel is we have started a new forum and would like the help to stick it to this ass hat.
please come and join us
http://aussiecraftbrewing.com.au/
we are a friendly bunch and you may even find some of us that you know.
cheers barls
barls

Re: giant asshats from hbt at it again

Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:07 pm

hbt meaning Home Brew Talk? Idk if I am following.
Brewshki

Re: giant asshats from hbt at it again

Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:28 am

yeah home brew talk.
just pointing out how unstable the management of the place is.
barls

Return to General Beer Related