White Labs Yeast Poster

Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:48 pm

I'm sure most of you have seen that White Labs yeast matrix poster hanging in a LHBS. You know, the one that has all the beer styles with suggested yeast strains.

Well, I got White Labs to send me a poster, and I dumped the data into a pdf file. It's quite handy.

You can download it here. Enjoy.
rich

Re: White Labs Yeast Poster

Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:23 pm

rich wrote:I'm sure most of you have seen that White Labs yeast matrix poster hanging in a LHBS. You know, the one that has all the beer styles with suggested yeast strains.

Well, I got White Labs to send me a poster, and I dumped the data into a pdf file. It's quite handy.

Didn't they used to have that under Search by Style of Beer ??? I can't get that to work anymore... go "GoGoSearch" button.

Thanks for the PDF rich.
yinzer

Re: White Labs Yeast Poster

Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:18 pm

rich wrote:I'm sure most of you have seen that White Labs yeast matrix poster hanging in a LHBS. You know, the one that has all the beer styles with suggested yeast strains.

Link no worky. :(
Period-a punctuation mark which indicates the end of a sentence.

LOL-an acronym indicating the writer is proud to be 14 and has reached the end of a sentence.
Impalla

Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:56 pm

Sorry, I had a problem with my server today and had to suspend web services till I fixed it. Should be ok now.
rich

Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:59 pm

rich wrote:Sorry, I had a problem with my server today and had to suspend web services till I fixed it. Should be ok now.

Awesome. Thanks, Rich. :)

-Impalla
Period-a punctuation mark which indicates the end of a sentence.

LOL-an acronym indicating the writer is proud to be 14 and has reached the end of a sentence.
Impalla

Return to General Beer Related