Thu May 04, 2006 6:12 pm

If the student discount isn't enough, try going to one of thier "fire sales". I bought mine during one. Basically it's for open box and returns. I got my 4 Gig black Nano in January for $219.00. I know that it's not much of a comfort, but I haven't seen a "sale price" or "mark down" that comes close. They have pretty much most of the inventory there for the sales. Sorry for you losing yours, I feel your pain. I had my truck stolen with all my favorite things just treated like trash. :evil: :evil: Theifs are the lowest form of cowardly dogshit. Good luck.
I'm not a slacker in society. I'm an over achieving homeless person.

Drunk posting should be reserved for The RAT PAD!!
beer_bear

Fri May 12, 2006 3:00 pm

Update: Bit the bullet and bought a new iPod on the Apple Refurbished website (my birthday/graduation present to myself). I'm back in business!

The feeling of hearing the intro to TBN was like having a nice cold beer after work...
http://www.thirstymallard.wordpress.com

"If beer and women aren't the answer, then you're asking the wrong questions." -Anonymous

BN Army Corporal; Southern Support - Gulf Coast Division

Texas is better than your state. Fact.
Thirsty Mallard

Fri May 12, 2006 3:09 pm

Congrats on the Ipod JOhn... AND the Graduation! The Ipod will take you further in life, but it's good to have the degree too in case you run out of T.P.
Speyedr

Fri May 12, 2006 5:21 pm

Sorry for your loss dude. They should cut their hands off when they catch them. On a related note...
One of my neighbors is a retired cop. He caught two guys trying to steal his car at 3 AM one night. Both thieves were taken to intensive care via Medevac helicopter. Since he was a retired cop, they didn't bother charging him with shooting the guys. One was an escaped convict, and the other was wanted on an assault warrant. Just goes to show you, you never know who's on the streets at 3 AM.
Triple Freak

Sat May 13, 2006 1:05 pm

Fuck that man, that totally blows. I got my brand new $300 paintball gun stolen when I brought it up to college to play with all my buds. Left it in my car the first night up, cause they had rules against any type of 'guns' in the dorms. Look wat happens when you follow rules!

Funny thing was, they stole my gun and left all my cd's and my sound system. I think they were into country music or something...

Previous

Return to Off Topic Stuff