Re: Shameless Facebook plug.... Joe'Bronco Brewing...

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:57 pm

Yeah, that's the one I had pegged. Smokey is trademarked too. I would say something about those hop grenade eyeballs, but I doubt Justin is going to give you shit as long as you give credit where credit is due. Keep us updated man, I'd like to see how this turns out for you. I love a home-brewer gone pro story.
JakeAndBake

Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:15 am

JakeAndBake wrote:Yeah, that's the one I had pegged. Smokey is trademarked too. I would say something about those hop grenade eyeballs, but I doubt Justin is going to give you shit as long as you give credit where credit is due. Keep us updated man, I'd like to see how this turns out for you. I love a home-brewer gone pro story.

Ill have to look into the "Smokey" thing. All my labels will change and go with the "image" that my marketing guru will come up with. Lucky i have family in the marketing business and willing to go in as partners. My brother in law does marketing for a few HUGE companies (Sony & Yahoo have been his life the last year now) Nothing i have up now is fit to be sold or even looked at by the ABC. As of now its more of a "home brew" page thats working its way into nano. When we get further along we will post branding images and future business plans.

Im going to try and stick with something like the "HopTop" image for branding. A kind of a modern twist on a western background.
Mini-Best of Show, 44/50 - Gold State 2012 - Giddy Gremlin RyIIPA
SILVER! -Gold State 2011 - Bourbon Vanilla Porter
Joe'Bronco

Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:20 am

JakeandBake - you didnt happen to brew the oatmeal stout that poured at the BNarmy's Winter fest did you? Im trying to figure out who did and get the recipe. It tasted like you were eating a fresh oatmeal cookie. My SWMBO fell in love with that beer.
Joe'Bronco

Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:17 am

Nah, that wasn't me, I haven't poured beers outside my little group of friends. I do have a fairly good recipe...but it's definitely not oatmeal cookie tasting.
JakeAndBake

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:17 am

JakeAndBake wrote:Nah, that wasn't me, I haven't poured beers outside my little group of friends. I do have a fairly good recipe...but it's definitely not oatmeal cookie tasting.

Bummer. I remember the first name as being "jake". I could totally be wrong though.
Joe'Bronco

Previous

Return to Off Topic Stuff