Yeast nutrientlook's like meth.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:19 am

I was driving to work yesterday worn out because my 2 month old son had woken up at 3:30am because he was hungry, Just cruiseing along the same strech of road I travel every day when I see a sherriff puckup about a quarter of a mile in front of me. Not worried about it because I drive like old people fuck (slow). I pass the sherriff and I notice that he flips a bitch behind me and hits his lights. I think to myself "What the hell is this guys deal?" I look for my info papers and by the time I find my proof of insurance and license the cop is at my window. I hand him my papers and tell him I'm looking for my regestration he says "Ok" While I'm digging through my center consoul I grab a baggy of yeast nutrient,,,,,, The crystalized stuff. My life flashed before my eyes and I nearly shit my pants. Fortunatly for me I did not just grab the baggy and toss it on the seat next to me and the sherriff did not see it. How would I explain my way out ot that? I did not get a ticket because I was speeding 53 in a 35, and it was a construction zone the limits had been changed like 3 weeks before that morning. Good thing I knew the cop that was on back up, and crack heads that like to beat the shit out of their wives while I'm being pulled over. Sorry about the long ass post but,,,, Fuck it.
In keg-a-tor-a-anator

Ocotoberfest, Sour Code Brown for Big Brew Day, Smoke Porter

On Deck
American Pale Ale and Dry Stout
My Dad always said "never confuse bravery with stupidity."
lunitick1976

Re: Yeast nutrientlook's like meth.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:25 am

Good thing you didn't have a lb of whole hops in the back seat :mrgreen:

This is one of the reasons I don't get a beer-centric license plate. I figure it makes me a target.
Sergeant, BN Army
R.I.P. Rat Pad ('05-'12)

Fermenter: Mayotoberfest
Kegged: Common, Cherry, & Apple Pie Ciders, Falconer Pale Ale, Strawberry Blonde
On Deck: German Pilsner, Chinookee Wookiee
TheDarkSide
Global Moderator

Yeast nutrientlook's like meth.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:32 am

Haha I was thinking the same thing when I was driving home from MoreBeer. In my passenger seat was 1/2lb of hops, 1lb of DME, Yeast Nutrient, and a 2000ml flask. If I got pulled over it would be interesting trying to convince the cop I wasnt a pusher.
hella_brewing

Return to Off Topic Stuff