Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:14 pm

Let us know if you get out to So Cal!!
"It's Ménage à trois. You and me and Heineken."

Sgt. ZZ; BN Army Air Corps

Let's Go Caps!
ZZ

Re: Code Crawl 2012

Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:44 pm

BeerPal: didn't get to talk to you much but would have loved to kick back and have a few beers with you.

ZZ: Will do.

I had a really good time with Petedadink & Kat, got to know them a lot better. So we're sitting at Rogue Public House out back drinking some delicious beer when we get a text message to walk a few blocks and knock on the door at a certain address.

We do that and end up crashing a house-warming party. Super awesome house, really interesting guests, and Doc & J & Kate! Add really good beers & pizza to that and it is a win all around.

Everyone on the Code Crawl that drank a beer with me got one of these buttons. Ended up giving out about 20 of them:

TTB didn't show up but once and so I still owe him one.

To sum it up, I met some online friends I'd never met before, found some new friends, got to be on Lunchmeet & The Sunday Session, and just generally had a fantastic time.
code
codewritinfool

Re: Code Crawl 2012

Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:14 pm

Cool-
Let me know if/when you can make it up a bit further north!

0xCC
-B'Dawg
BJCP GM3 Judge & Mead
"Lunch Meat. It's an acquired taste....." -- Mylo
BDawg

Previous

Return to Off Topic Stuff