Juggle & Cut

Fri May 03, 2013 5:33 pm

This is a short film about my dear friend Andy Phelps. He is an amazing man, and this film is wonderful. Please watch it and share it with all of your friends.

Mills
:bnarmy:
Sergeant: BN Army - Michigan Brewing Division

I've been pounding Chad's Dunkel all night.

- Doc

Twitter: @adammmills Follow me, yo!

http://thosewhocantteachbrew.blogspot.com
Mills

Re: Juggle & Cut

Sat May 04, 2013 3:51 pm

Even though we've chatted briefly about this via PM's, I thought I'd respond publicly since no one else has touched this thread.

Thanks Mills. Looking at the video solely through a technical eye, it was amazingly well put together. I can't recall the last indie offering I've seen that was this well done. As for the content, the story itself, it really hit home & was something truly worth watching. If I ever return to the mitten & head over to the east side, I would love to sit down with Andy over a pint. What a remarkable individual. Feel free to pass along not only what we talked about privately, but this as well. Cheers!

:jnj:
Lee

"Show me on this doll where the internet hurt you."

"Every zoo is a petting zoo if you man the fuck up."

:bnarmy: BN Army // 13th Mountain Division :bnarmy:
Ozwald
Global Moderator

Sun May 05, 2013 7:58 am

Great short film, It is inspiring to see all that he has continued to do in his life. One of my best friend's father had a motorcycle accident about 2 years ago that left him paralyzed, I swim with him every week, to help give him a reason to get out of the house and keep active. He says I am there for if he needs to be saved, but with the amount of swimming he does, he is going to be dragging my ass out of the deep end one of these days.
:jnj - I'll be sending him this movie, thanks for the post.
Bottled: fresh hop pale ale
On tap: Moose bile strong ale
In the cellar: Taqu'il's Fat Black Imperial Stout
Lagering:
In the fermenter: Moose drool clone
In the works: Taqu'il's Fat Black Imperial stout
PorkSlapper

Sun May 05, 2013 8:52 am

I appreciate you guys taking the time to check the video out. He is honestly one of the best people I know. It would be awesome of you would take the time to share the link on your ***Facebook***, Twitter, or whatever else you use social media wise, and encourage your friends to watch and share. He has written a book as well that is an excellent read, that will be published this summer. Check it out!

Mills
:bnarmy:
Sergeant: BN Army - Michigan Brewing Division

I've been pounding Chad's Dunkel all night.

- Doc

Twitter: @adammmills Follow me, yo!

http://thosewhocantteachbrew.blogspot.com
Mills

Sun May 05, 2013 10:39 am

Mills wrote:It would be awesome of you would take the time to share the link on your ***Facebook***, Twitter, or whatever else you use social media wise

You took care of that for me :wink: Unless you really want me to start another thread here.

-Oz, the anti-social hermit... more like anti-society on some days.
Lee

"Show me on this doll where the internet hurt you."

"Every zoo is a petting zoo if you man the fuck up."

:bnarmy: BN Army // 13th Mountain Division :bnarmy:
Ozwald
Global Moderator

Return to Off Topic Stuff