Re: RIP Summer Dog

Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:00 am

Suck it pies.
bloberglawp

Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:13 pm

Sorry for the loss 'pies. Part of the pact with a dog is raising them, training them, loving them, enjoying their company, and then seeing them leave. In return you get unconditional love. It can be a bit pretty tough to let them go, but it looks like it would have been nice to be that dog.

-the fool
Non-Motorized Mechanized Division, BN Army
bikefoolery

Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:45 am

I missed her more today than I had since the week she passed. Brewed a triple decoction pilsner and there was a nice foamy layer on the boil. She loved it when I skimmed my boil and let her lick up the malty protein layer from her bowl. The first thing I thought when the boil started was "Summer would have loved this foam".

My 2yo hasn't asked where she is in a while now. Originally I just said she had gone away. The last time he mentioned her to me I said she died and won't be coming back. I doubt he grasps the concept yet.
whoateallthepies

Previous

Return to Off Topic Stuff