Re: Returning to the BN Army

Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:42 am

Bugeater wrote:Life got in the way here too so my brewing at home has been cut back to only 3 or 4 brews in the last year. On the positive side, I have done a couple pilot brews each for 3 local breweries and will be doing a full 7 barrel batch of one of my beers at a 4th brewery at the end of the month.

See you all in Baltimore in a couple days!

That is killer man! Any Carrot Cake ale going on?

I have a couple commercial brewdays coming up as well. One in Wisconsin, and another in Rochester, NY. Looking forward to getting some of my homebrew recipes out there for people to enjoy. Keep us posted how your brews go. Wish I could attend Baltimore this year, but alas it is not in the cards.
"A bad man is a good man's job, while a good man is a bad man's teacher."
brewinhard
Global Moderator

Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:24 pm

Welcome back! I've been gone for over a year myself and things seem to have changed quite a bit since then. I made it to BNA 11 this year and was amazed at the number of fanatic fans. :) I'm going to make a point of getting back in here on a regular basis.
Bugeater Brewing Company
http://www.lincolnlagers.com
Bugeater

Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:10 am

Bugeater wrote: I'm going to make a point of getting back in here on a regular basis.

We would all like that. :D
"A bad man is a good man's job, while a good man is a bad man's teacher."
brewinhard
Global Moderator

Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:43 pm

Bugeater wrote:I'm going to make a point of getting back in here on a regular basis.

Gentlemen, and hypothetical ladies. Let's follow this example and come up with ways to bring this ghost town back to life.
gbob

Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:54 pm

well, this is kinda sad. i started listening in January of 2015 and have been plugging away on the archives and listening to the new shows at the same time. I really would love to see this forum be what I hear about it in the old days. I dont think it is all dying though, everything has periods of transition and I just dont really think it is time for it to be done. That being said, I dont have all that much experience but I would like to throw my efforts into posting and bringing the forum back up
Brewshki

Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:22 pm

Hey, I never left. Been an asshat here since 2007, though I am glad to see you guys coming back.

:bnarmy: :asshat:
-B'Dawg
BJCP GM3 Judge & Mead
"Lunch Meat. It's an acquired taste....." -- Mylo
BDawg

Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:14 pm

BDawg wrote:Hey, I never left. Been an asshat here since 2007, though I am glad to see you guys coming back.

2005 here, never left. My posting has reduced over the years, but I'm still here.
code
codewritinfool

Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:41 pm

codewritinfool wrote:
BDawg wrote:Hey, I never left. Been an asshat here since 2007, though I am glad to see you guys coming back.

2005 here, never left. My posting has reduced over the years, but I'm still here.

not going to lie, it is pretty sick to hear about you in the old episodes and see you post here. when you were on those episodes, I was nowhere near drinking age and now i am here brewing with everyone.
Brewshki

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Stuff