Million to one?

Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:04 pm

This story is going to seem farfetched, but I can assure you it is true.

So a couple of weeks ago I was in my local supermarket in a suburb of St. Louis buying who knows what.

There were a few people at the self checkout next to me. One was a guy wearing a fedora. I thought I knew him but couldn't place him. It was driving me crazy.

He was having trouble with the self checkout and I was staring. The attendant came over to help. I left and it bothered me for a week. Tonight it hit me and I contacted bloberglawp.

It was him, I'm not kidding. He was buying donuts and fruit for his little glawps.

10 feet away. Crazy. He has confirmed he was at that store and the whole story about difficulty with the self checkout.

Blober lives in Canada out in the middle of nowhere. The likelihood he would exit in my city in Missouri and go to a supermarket that I happened to stop at are probably ridiculously high. I'm kind of freaked out by it.

Blober, please confirm that this indeed happened.
code
codewritinfool

Re: Million to one?

Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:27 pm

Hot damn!
Sheen

Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:09 pm

Not only does Blober live in the middle of nowhere, he WORKS at the bottom of a fucking HOLE a couple miles down below the surface.
That's why he is like he is. They only let him out occasionally. His real name is Gollum.
-B'Dawg
BJCP GM3 Judge & Mead
"Lunch Meat. It's an acquired taste....." -- Mylo
BDawg

Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:56 pm

Those of you on Facebook. Look it up. On July 13th I purchased food at Schnucks, in Eureka, Mo.

If you're still not friends with me, look up Ian P. Freely, as Facebook took my real name away.
bloberglawp

Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:57 pm

BDawg wrote:Not only does Blober live in the middle of nowhere, he WORKS at the bottom of a fucking HOLE a couple miles down below the surface.
That's why he is like he is. They only let him out occasionally. His real name is Gollum.

I'm headed your way buddy. Bpup will let you know.
bloberglawp

Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:47 pm

Holy shit. when?
-B'Dawg
BJCP GM3 Judge & Mead
"Lunch Meat. It's an acquired taste....." -- Mylo
BDawg

Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:44 am

BDawg wrote:Holy shit. when?

Today