Re: DOWNLOAD LIMITS

Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:49 pm

surista wrote:Is this cap still in place? It's been a three days and I'm still not able to download a damn thing - I'm preparing for a 2-week trip overseas that involves a) 30 hours of flying, b) to a location where internet access will be spotty at best, and c) even where there's wi-fi the roaming charge would bankrupt me.

Yes, it is still in place. PM me.
code
codewritinfool

Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:53 pm

I have ran into a problem where I can only download off of 4G on my phone. streaming does not work when connecting to wifi for some very odd reason. This is true for all of the brewing network feeds, the session, doctor homebrew, brewing with style, excetera. After going to the main website trying to download an episode instead of using my rss reader feed. I get a message stating that my ip address reached the download-limit. This has been ongoing for the last 3 or 4 days and just caped out my data on my phone. I sent Scott an email about this about 2 days ago and he said he forwarded the information to you code. I tried it on my computer and it downloads but I always listen to the BN on my phone. Is there a fix for this?

Thudmonkey
thudmonkey

Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:36 am

Sgt. level subscriber here. It appears I am limited to one download/day. I typically listen to 8 hours of podcast/day. I too am heading out to Vietnam in four weeks and would love to pack my phone with episodes. Thanks for the great content!
Greytusk

Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:53 pm

PM me. At present, everyone gets the same number of downloads per day regardless of monetary contribution.

I have no idea what your problem is, but if you PM me I will help you.
code
codewritinfool

Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:15 am

Based on the faq there should be an envelope icon on your info panel that would allow me to pm you. I do not see it.
Greytusk

Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:24 pm

That's because you were new. Try it now.
code
codewritinfool

Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:41 am

Hello, new member here. I have been getting the "daily limit reached" message for about a week now. How do I fix this so I can listen again?
brew2enjoy

Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:27 am

Yep, sorry. The hosting provider decided to remove all of my cron jobs without telling anyone.

The limit resets every day and has just been reset for everyone. Try it now.
code
codewritinfool

PreviousNext

Return to Beer Radio