Mobile stream doesn't seem to be working

Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:17 pm

The other day I tried listening in to the stream on the BN app, and it didn't work. Thinking it was possible the app being wonky for some reason I downloaded tunein radio (as I knew it could access the BN stream, I listened to it at work via a friend's phone). When I tried listening to the stream it said that it was unavailable. I could pick from recent archives fine (I chose a recent episode of the session and it played), but the live stream was unavailable to me. I tried going to the site and streaming through the website but it told me to download the app, since I was viewing it on a mobile device. I just tried to play the stream on my computer's browser and it wouldn't play (both Opera and Firefox).

Is this just something related to the move? It's understandable if so (if this has been covered in a recent episode, sorry- I haven't had much free time to listen to recent Sessions).
peas_and_corn

Re: Mobile stream doesn't seem to be working

Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:26 am

It hasn't been working for me since the move. I deleted the app and reinstalled, worked for the live show and now it stopped.
NervousDad

Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:57 pm

No stream is killing me, I usually listen every night while I'm falling asleep.

I'm also having some trouble listening to some episodes from the archive through iOS Podcasts app.
Jackhole

Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:33 am

same here :(
NervousDad

Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:53 am

Jackhole wrote:No stream is killing me, I usually listen every night while I'm falling asleep.

I'm also having some trouble listening to some episodes from the archive through iOS Podcasts app.

Tunein Radio, while it can't stream the show, does have access to recent archives. It's pretty good, perhaps check that out?
peas_and_corn

Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:00 pm

the NHC 2014 1 is the same file as NHC 2014 2
Private First Class BN Militia 1st Sheep Wrangler Division
Up next: IIPA
Primary: empty
Secondary: empty
Kezzor: empty, Cider, empty, Wheat Beer, empty
hop loader

Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:40 pm

peas_and_corn wrote:
Jackhole wrote:No stream is killing me, I usually listen every night while I'm falling asleep.

Tunein Radio, while it can't stream the show, does have access to recent archives. It's pretty good, perhaps check that out?

TuneIn can stream the show, when the stream's up. That's typically what I use to listen.
Jackhole

Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:27 am

I use TuneIn as well for the live stream

Anyone know why the most recent show archives are not showing in TuneIn? Looks like after May 2014 they stopped updating. And no sour hour or dr hb
dirtbikejunkie

Next

Return to Beer Radio