Aloha from Honolulu!

Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:47 am

Hey all,

Here's to brewing the way you want! I'm a lil drunk right now, so don't fuckin' judge me! Anyway, I'm brewing in Honolulu because we define "skunky" here. God knows nothin gets here fuckin' fresh! I love the show, although my wife hates it. Maybe I should be makin more love than beer, but fuck it! I love beer! Yeah, I'm really drunnk! How can I get a damn flippin' t-shirt anyway? Ok, I promise my other posts shall be more mature. This one's gonna be twisted though. So I'm gonna go with it. What’s with the "hot nuts" song every time John talks? Curious, but I really don't give a shit. I'm gonna go now, you may hear from me again, or I may be embarrassed of this post and'll change my name. Fuck it, who cares? Just brew some g-damn beer! Tha's what I say
Last edited by Big Chooch on Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Big Chooch

Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:26 am

Chooch, if you're drunk right now then you are in the right place. Welcome to the forum. I'm sure that Daniela would love hear some Justin stories from the school days. I wouldn't worry about him and you're sisters, I think we have established on this forum that he doesn't "swing" that way.

I pass through Oahu a lot. I tried going to the homebrew store that was in the phone book but they have really weird hours. It's also hard to get to it by cab from the hotel.

Darin
Gucci Pilot

Hey Bra!

Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:42 am

Hey Gucci,

Hear a lot about you on the show so I have much respect, especially 4 anyone willing to put up with my B-shit. Don't really know many stories (how disappointing) about Justin since I don't remember much of high school myself. I've been listening to the show to try to catch up and I knew this was my fellow drunken crowd to begin with, Hoorah! That's why I'm so comfy talkin some shit. I know what you mean about Oahu. The ONE shop out here is only open on the weekends due to only having one cashier that can only work weekends. Anyway, I've got many questions about partial-mash and all-grain that I hope to eventually work out through the forum. So, I appreciate any input I can get. I'm sorry if I offend anyone on the forum since I really am a "Big Chooch” but hell, what fun is political correctness, anyway!
Last edited by Big Chooch on Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Big Chooch

By the way!

Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:48 am

BTW Gucci,

I understand your a pilot for USAF! Much respect, sir! I'm currently a PO1 with the nav. Next time you stop by the island we should brew. Let me know the next time you fly through!

The Big Chooch
Big Chooch

Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:15 pm

Hey BigChooch, is the homebrew store in the Ward Center still open?
SaintTaris

Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:38 pm

Not that I'm aware of. There was one near there that has since moved to the airport area. There’s a great beer store in the Ward center called The Liquor Collection where I can get just about any beer ever brewed. Awesome place! There’s also a brew pub named "Brew Moon" at the WC, but the beer isn't the best. The LHBS that I wrote about before is the one that moved near the airport.
Michael

Funny story 4 ya, I was buying some Red Hook IPA, Kona Fire Rock Ale, and my Newcastle for this weeks tasting at the exchange this afternoon when a couple of "Admirals’ Bitch" officers were looking for beer for the 3 star that I’ve heard is an avid home brewer. I over heard them talking about getting him beer for a party. They said that the Admiral refused to drink Bud and didn't know what to get him. So, they figured Miller would be an obvious choice. Good thing I was there to keep the Admiral happy. I saved their careers by handing them a case of Gordon B. Blonde Ale. They probably don't even know how close they came to a transfer to Keflavik, Iceland!
Big Chooch

Return to New Users