Hello to the BN

Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:53 am

Hi all,

Just a quick intro. Looong time listener & first time poster. I first brewed in 1994 after my brother bought me a Mr. Beer kit with that decidedly-average-but-more-interesting-than-BMC amber beer kit (I use the term 'kit' loosely here since it was more accurately a can with stuff in it).

I literally muddled around for a decade, occasionally brewing. LHBS was a wine store and I had little else to go on. With decent microbrew starting to show up at the time, I stopped brewing. Ray Daniels book and then Palmers book changed my brewing life after that...then JZ's show kicked the interest in high gear!

I just thought this lurker should say hi.
thangtamfive

Re: Hello to the BN

Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:55 pm

Hi ThangTamFive,

Welcome from the newbie. I'm curious with all the time you've been brewing for and how long you've been listening for, what kind of brewing do you do now? What kind of setup do you have now and how often are you brewing?

Cheers,
|Mg|
Deus Ex Saccharomyces Cerevisiae
magnesium

Re: Hello to the BN

Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:43 pm

Welcome to the forum. There are many people that like to help, so if you have any questions please toss them out there.
BN Army : Cannon Fodder Division

"Risk of failure should be no deterrent to trying"
NateBrews

Return to New Users