Malty Orgasmics of Lower Alabama

Sun Jun 05, 2005 3:55 pm

Howdy ya'll from Lower Alabama,

Ron and Sharon here representing the MOOLAH (Malty Orgasmics of Lower Alabama". Cool avatar coming soon when I boot up my main server next time. Brewing couple from Alabama. He's a certified BJCP judge and she's a crack steward.

Anybody brewing in L.A. find the Malty Orgasmics on Beertown and e-mail us. or check out http://biohazard.veriqik.com and check out the "MOOLA" icon.

Cheers!
Give a man a beer and he wastes an hour. Teach a man to brew and he wastes a lifetime.
Ron and Sharon Montefusco

Sun Jun 05, 2005 4:30 pm

Howdy, yourselves. I'm going to make it to one of the MOOLA meetings again one day when the beer tides are right. Seeing as how we never tend to sit still on one of my weekends off, I don't know when I'll brew again, but I can feel it in the air...or that might be the 100% humidity.

Have fun, and hope to see you soon.

Oh, wanted to let you know the cyser turned out OK, but the Montrachet was slightly drier than the Pasteur's and Cissy preferred the original recipe. Oh well, to each his or her own.

Take care.
Mike Garland

Return to New Users