Re: Lost my motivation

Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:08 pm

Sean, why don't you ask a friend to help. I enjoy introducing friends to the hobby by telling them they get to taste good beer or mead before, during or after---or all of the above--- with a designated driver of course, if they'll show up for a few hours to help bottle. If they have a good time and you like their company, have them over next time you brew. I have friends that ask me on a monthly basis, "when are we brewing again?" because they know they are going to have a good time. They might work alittle for it, but they'll appreciate your dedication and the results of your hard labor. I like when they ask the same questions I used to when I started as they are eager to "know the secrets". Motivated yet?

If not, go have your beer and chips and read again until your motivated. Even if you decide to keg it, you don't always have to have brew work all to yourself, right?
heliboy

Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:24 pm

OK, I bit the big weenie (bub knows about doing that) and went ahead and bottled.

All is complete. Its like anything else, once you get started, its usually easier than your fears.

Thanks

Sean
Three out of four people make up 75% of the worlds population.

Sean's Brewery & House of Ill Repute
seanhagerty

Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:26 pm

seanhagerty wrote:Its like anything else, once you get started, its usually easier than your fears.

That's good news for JP's virginity.
http://www.thirstymallard.wordpress.com

"If beer and women aren't the answer, then you're asking the wrong questions." -Anonymous

BN Army Corporal; Southern Support - Gulf Coast Division

Texas is better than your state. Fact.
Thirsty Mallard

Previous

Return to Mead & Cider