LOOKING FOR SOME SWEET MEAD

Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:26 pm

My wife is not a beer drinker, well she is if we talk about Lindemans Fram. @ 110.00 a case. So i am trying a different approach. MEAD
It has to be tart and sweet.
Anyone know how I can get a hold of some, there is nothing NOTHING NOTHING in PA
Can anyone help a brutha out

Thnks
REDMAN

:jnj
Redman

BN Native American Tribal Member
Eastern Band - Pennsylvania Reservation
Redman

Re: LOOKING FOR SOME SWEET MEAD

Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:21 am

I lived in the state of NY for about 30 years. I used to think that NY was totally corrupt and that the taxes were really high. Then I moved to pennsylvania. I kind of feel like i went back about 50 years. At least in NY, I could see where my taxes were being spent on (hookers).

who came up with the dumb ass idea that to limit drinking the state of PA will only sell full cases of beer?

who came up with the idea that government run liquor stores (ie, the employee's don't know anything about their products, nor do they ever care to)?

that being said, I have seen some mead at some liquor stores. I'm not sure of the quality because I'd rather just make it myself (better and cheaper). I'm pretty sure that mead will be more than lindemans.
suck it
boobookittyfuk

Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:23 am

Dude PA sucks. Only mead I found in the local liquor store was a bottle from Ireland.
And it was dusty.
Pass

Any other ideas

redman
:aaron
Redman

BN Native American Tribal Member
Eastern Band - Pennsylvania Reservation
Redman

Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:38 pm

Check out 'Brothers Drake Meadery's' website. I think they ship. Very nice meads, great people. Made in Ohio, so it would take long to get to P.A.

http://www.brothersdrake.com/Brothers_D ... Drake.html

THey are also on (whisper) facebook.
On Tap
Coconut Porter, Tasty's APA, Baltic Porter, Ginger Ale

Aging
Dry Mead
RedRory

Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:57 am

Rabbits foot And redstone ship
madmeadmaker

Return to Mead & Cider