Re: Looking for a bottle of Utopias in WI or MI!!!!

Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:55 am

Mortician607 wrote:
boobookittyfuk wrote:it only comes out on odd years (2003, 2005, 2007.....)

so it should be out this end of summer fall time.

I had a bottle of 2005. Well actually still have a shot or two left in it. If you buy a bottle, you'll never want it again.....UNLESS.....you make the best fucking pancakes in the world and pour two shots on top of a 8 inch diameter pancake......YUMMMMMM!

So it's a lot like their Triple Bock then? That stuff is like maple syrup in a small blue glass bottle with a cork.

Its nothing like the Triple Bock
http://www.embracethefunk.com <----My Sour Beer Website

PRIVATE FIRST CLASS- The BN Army: Dirty South Squadron
Proud 2010 Fallen Soldier Winner
Proud 2009 Caller of the Year Nominee

POLLO ASADO!
Brandon

Re: Looking for a bottle of Utopias in WI or MI!!!!

Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:14 pm

Utopias is its own thing, I plan on being in line when the utopias is released this year, I live 40 min from Sam Adams and heard that it is going to be released locally (ie/ Boston area) first, I would be more then happy to help a brother out. It's slated to be released in November
WWW.NRIHBG.COM
* I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts, and beer.

- Abraham Lincoln
Swamp Yankee

Previous

Return to Swaps