Need Pliny

Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:06 am

Anyone out that can help I would really appreciate it. I just finished my Pliny clone and need a bottle to compare it to. I have found it in the past on some shipping websites but no luck this time. I am in the Washington D.C. are so if there is anything from the east coast you may want just let me know. I would be more than happy to send it your way.

Happy New Year
joebrewer

Re: Need Pliny

Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:36 am

Washington, DC is one of the few places on the east coast where Pliny is distributed. Ask around at the bigger beer/liquor stores or drop an email to Russian River to see who the distributor there is.

Wayne
Bugeater Brewing Company
http://www.lincolnlagers.com
Bugeater

Re: Need Pliny

Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:00 am

Bugeater,

They used to distribute here a while ago, before I moved here. However talking to Vinny last year at the Savor event he no longer distributes Pliny here. Unfortunate I know but true as far as I can tell. I have searched and done a lot of research to find the beer. I have gotten it in the past which is what inspired me to attempt the clone. Thanks for your help
Chris
joebrewer

Return to Swaps