Texas peeps!

Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:33 pm

Anybody hook a brotha up with some Black Metal? I can trade or just straight up pay for it or whatever you like.......thanks!

:nutters: :nutters: :nutters:
Pri: Community Nudity Ale, Magician Red Ale, Berliner Weisse
Bottled: Paxton's Tripel and Dubbel, 400 Rabbits Ale, Cap'n Crunch Amber Oat Ale

o-<-'<
rhino777

Re: Texas peeps!

Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:16 am

I have a 750ml bottles of the pre-Farmhouse black metal, What can you offer in trade? I have never had any surly brews or bells. I can go out and get some Farmhouse Black Metal If that is what you are looking for.

I was kind of wanting to do a side by side between the two but hadn't gotten around to it.
:unicornrainbow:

Edit: Jester King changed their line-up a few months back to make all their beers use the farmhouse yeast. When Black Metal first came out it was brewed with an english yeast. I'm not sure I'm willing to part with the bottle of the original as I want to do a side by side. If you could put together a suitability tempting trade I would be willing to send the old and the new so you could have a side by side tasting.

Eather way I can get all the Farmhouse Black Metal you want.

P.S. How is this beer on your radar? Is it getting some buzz?
PantherCity

Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:53 am

When they were looking for investors, they were nice enough to send me a sampler pack of the six beers they were going to brew before they took a more Belgian inspired turn. Black Metal, named something else at the time, was the third one I tried and quite a show stopper at that point in the evening.
I've consumed all of my homebrew. I'm worried. I can't relax. Now what?

Pvt. 1st Class BN Army
DCBC

Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:56 pm

I bought the last three non-farmhouse Black metals from the local liquor store and sent them to Rhino. I haven't run across any of the farmhouse bottles yet. I may have to make a trip to Austin, soon.
"Mash, I made you my bitch!" -Tasty
Dirk McLargeHuge
Global Moderator

Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:23 pm

Rhino777 I can get u black metal. Can u get Russian river or Firestone Walker?
Rufo B Padsworth

Return to Swaps