Midwest beers. 3floyds, Bells, Founders, etc Available

Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:24 pm

Looking to trade for things I can't get where I live (Ohio). Russian River, Lost Abbey, Those are California but I'm open to anything that I can't get where I live so message me if you are interested in something of the Ohio/Midwest game. There are a lot of Ohio area breweries I can get readily such as Thirsty Dog and Hoppin Frog, great lakes. The list goes on and on
Nasty Nate

Re: Midwest beers. 3floyds, Bells, Founders, etc Available

Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:42 am

PM sent.
Sqhead

Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:20 pm

i know they don't distribute locally, but if you can get your hands on New Glarus, I've got some good PA area breweries that don't distribute your way.
-PFC Kragaad, Abacus 'Brewing Company'

Fermenter - PBW
Aging - Sweet Mead, Dry Mead, Saison, Cider 1, Cider 2, Vanilla Bourbon RIS
Cellar - Cherry Porter, Pale (Cascade), IPA, Belgian Pale, Irish Stout
Next - 3 Pales (Citra, Amarillo, Experimental 342)
AbacusBrewingCo

Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:58 pm

Hey everyone, I just got a handfull of fresh 3 floyds. Dreadnaught; Spacestation Middle Finger; Zombie Dust; Broo Doo; Robert the Bruce to name a few. I also have some Barrel Aged Jacki O's beers and other things that I forgot I have cause off the top of my head. Anyway Looking to trade with people in other regions again. Get a hold of me if interested.
Nasty Nate

Return to Swaps