Looking for New Glarus Spotted Cow

Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:52 am

Hi All -

I became a huge fan of New Glarus Spotted Cow while attending the University of Wisconsin several years ago. I now live in New York City which, as you know, is well outside of the WI distribution zone. I'm planning a bachelor local party for a very close friend of mine who also attended WI and would love to have Spotted Cow as a nostalgic gift to make the day even more special.

Does anyone have suggestions for how to get my hands on Spotted Cow in any quantity? Any tips would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
David
DBPBadger

Re: Looking for New Glarus Spotted Cow

Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:01 pm

Pay me copious amounts of money to ship it to you
Alcohol for me is not a problem, its a solution. And I need to solve about twelve problems tonight.
Scharf

Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:03 pm

Go to Wisconsin :)

Yep I am helpful :shock: I get it for nostalgia reasons, but it is not that great of a beer, not that it is bad, but is it really worth all the hassle? Yes I have had it lots of times when I lived in Mn, some of there other stuff however is amazing! ;)
Stinkfist

Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:32 am

Hi Scharf,

Definitely willing to trade for local NY beers, or cover cost/service accordingly. New user so not able to PM, but let me know if you'd like to discuss further and we can get in touch.
DBPBadger

Return to Swaps