Re: mt hood hops springfield oregon

Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:33 pm

Ozwald wrote:
Bad Goat Brewing wrote:
Ozwald wrote:I'd be more than happy to give them a good home, but I can't pick them up.

I don't think they would ship well. Id i offer to mail you a rhizome, but I'm working 72 hour weeks right now, that and a11 month old kid is limiting my time. I don't think I'd ever make it to the post office

No worries, I know the feeling. I'm just starting to be able to put in longer hours myself after breaking my ankle a few months ago. Actually I've got a package that needs sent out to a friend in Hawaii that's been sitting next to the front door for the better part of a week.

If you want to give it a try, they do ship alright if you bag them with some damp papertowel & bubblewrap most of the time - I got my current ones from another guy through here. If not, it's no big deal. I'm just getting ready to get mine ready for the season. They probably won't be sprouting for another month or so though.

If i can can this job done at work in the next few weeks, I'll try and get so mailed out to you. Mine are up climbing, the crystal is well over 10'.

Bad Goat Brewing

Re: mt hood hops springfield oregon

Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:40 am

Wow. We have a pretty short growing season here so I checked on mine yesterday but nothing's sprouted yet (no big surprise there).

Cool if you can get them out, no big deal if you can't.
Lee

"Show me on this doll where the internet hurt you."

"Every zoo is a petting zoo if you man the fuck up."

:bnarmy: BN Army // 13th Mountain Division :bnarmy:
Ozwald
Global Moderator

Previous

Return to Homegrown