Re: Last weeks Sunday Session- July 8 2013

Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:55 pm

Thanks for all the tips. I appreciate the other recipe search ideas. I did already google what I was looking for and could not find the rye recipe mentioned. I only use beersmith for my recipe creations but I have yet to look at the Cloud for the selections that have been saved there (although that is really stupid of me because I save all of mine to the cloud so I should have realized that).

I am brewing a beer that needs to be ready by mid September for a local charity/competition. Thanks again for your help.
barrskimberly

Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:15 pm

TastyMcD wrote:I don't have a Rye Pale Ale recipe.

Well, maybe I heard you wrong I was listening during a long road trip. You were talking about a beer you drank at recent competition ( I think Philly) and you said it was a rye beer that you could drink all day. You mentioned a clone recipe for it, but I don't know where to get it. I think maybe it ws the Terrapin Rye as Mike mentioned below.
barrskimberly

Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:00 am

TastyMcD wrote:I don't have a Rye Pale Ale recipe.

Now I don't feel so foolish about my Tasty Tour inquiry :)
Fermenting: Black IPA, Barley Wine, Cider and Imperial Stout

Current man crush: Warren

Previous man crushes: Nathan, Tasty, JP and Justin

Future man crush: Maybe Jamil or Doc

:bnarmy: SGT ScottyB-Brewing :bnarmy:
ScottyB-Brewing

Previous

Return to The Sunday Session