Re: Session Music

Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:43 pm

spiderwrangler wrote:Sounds easier than the usual steps required to access box.

Please do dishes, vacuum, produce small gift (all days in advance) to access box. Sigh.
code
codewritinfool

Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:44 pm

codewritinfool wrote:
spiderwrangler wrote:Sounds easier than the usual steps required to access box.

Please do dishes, vacuum, produce small gift (all days in advance) to access box. Sigh.

I usually go with alcohol.
Spiderwrangler
PFC, Arachnid Deployment Division

In the cellar:
In the fermentor: Belgian Cider
In the works: Wooden Cider
spiderwrangler
Global Moderator

Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:13 pm

JoeBeer100 wrote:Two things:
1. Is there a list of songs on the Session? I'm talking about the ones that are played before and after commercials. I've been able to identify a few, but I didn't know if anyone has compiled a list.
2. Are the songs that people have sent in available for download? I know it's outdated, but the 5:00 songs by Sven and Push (I think?) were classic. As was the tasty crack can techno groove and "Touch the Felt." Not sure if those last 2 are songs or just sound loops. Of course, the more recent contributions are entertaining, too.

Hey Joe,
I spent some time with one of the recent Sessions, my vast lack of knowledge of cool music these days, and the Shazam app. Here are the songs that are used during the show:
Wolfmother – Joker and the Thief
Muse – Supermassive Black Hole
Guttermouth – Generous Portions
Angels and Airwaves – Call to Arms
Velvet Revolver – Sucker Train Blues (the siren in the beginning is part of the song)
Led Zeppelin – When the Levee Breaks
Incubus – Hilikus
Audioslave – Show Me How to Live
Rise Against – Ready to Fall

Of course other songs have been used in the past, maybe I'll do the same thing for earlier Sessions.

It would still be nice to get some of those Sugar Valley Brewer songs on mp3.
JoeBeer100

Previous

Return to The Sunday Session