WTF

Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:20 pm

so, i could not tell? did i or did i not? get drunk of the week? in addition to that it has been a while so could some one pleas tell me is DOTW DONE!? this is nuts. And ps. i have been brewing STRONG, considering iv never said it, and by STRONG i mean Christmas beers...i made a obsidian stout clone( with kona coffee and Kona cocoa nibs in it) and a Belgian Dark strong with Hawaiian hawaiian vanilla beens and nutmeg for christmass! T/Y
two in THE STEW
thestew

Re: WTF

Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:14 am

DOTW is done, but they still have the occasional DOTW if it happens organically. I didn't hear the show last night.
NervousDad

Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:43 pm

AWWWWW no more DOTW :cry: ...well i got it last night. So at least the liver damage was not in vain i guess.
thestew

Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:36 am

I haven't finished listening to it yet, I'll let you know tonight or tomorrow after I've heard the whole show chief but yea DOTW is no more unless it just happens and maybe you made it happen.

I'll be back to give you my take on it chief :jnj
Fermenting: Black IPA, Barley Wine, Cider and Imperial Stout

Current man crush: Warren

Previous man crushes: Nathan, Tasty, JP and Justin

Future man crush: Maybe Jamil or Doc

:bnarmy: SGT ScottyB-Brewing :bnarmy:
ScottyB-Brewing

Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:32 pm

Alright Boss, has my DOTW been verified, authenticated, and approved or does this chief need to wait a bit longer?
Cheers
thestew

Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:50 am

thestew wrote:Alright Boss, has my DOTW been verified, authenticated, and approved or does this chief need to wait a bit longer?
Cheers
Opinions are like assholes, everybody's got one, some are kinda shitty
cornhole

Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:23 am

YEAH! Thanks guys, i feel like i can really accomplish something now and hopefully i didn't come across as too douchy about getting it, just wanted to give scotty some sASS.
Thanks again,
two in the stew
thestew

Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:36 am

I heard Justin say that you're Drunk Of The Week when I listened to the rest of it. Sorry about the delay, lot of beer fests going on lately, especially in my belly
Fermenting: Black IPA, Barley Wine, Cider and Imperial Stout

Current man crush: Warren

Previous man crushes: Nathan, Tasty, JP and Justin

Future man crush: Maybe Jamil or Doc

:bnarmy: SGT ScottyB-Brewing :bnarmy:
ScottyB-Brewing

Return to The Sunday Session