Sober Doc?? and praise for the session

Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:09 pm

I found the BN late last year but didn't really start listening until late January. After listening to random episodes in no particular order, I decided to sign up as a corporal and go back to the roots. I've been slowly making my way through from the beginning. It makes my work day go by much quicker. It's been interesting hearing how things started and it makes me appreciate the information supply even more. I just made it to the water show part 2 with Colin from Downtown Joes where they talk about pH. Great information.

I just wanted to say that this is the first show I've listened to where, frankly, doc sounds so sober that it's sobering haha. I love what you bring to the show doc and keep up the good work Justin and friends.

There's my beer inspired piece. I look forward to the day where I can say I am all caught up on the archives.
OUBobcatBrewer

Re: Sober Doc?? and praise for the session

Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:42 pm

Sober Doc is great, but Drunken Doc is radio gold!
Sergeant, BN Army
R.I.P. Rat Pad ('05-'12)

Fermenter: Mayotoberfest
Kegged: Common, Cherry, & Apple Pie Ciders, Falconer Pale Ale, Strawberry Blonde
On Deck: German Pilsner, Chinookee Wookiee
TheDarkSide
Global Moderator

Re: Sober Doc?? and praise for the session

Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:37 pm

Augustina Baruna! :aaron
Gimme oysters and beer (and Durian) for dinner every day of the year...
mike____

Return to The Sunday Session