Troy/Rochester, MI

Thu May 30, 2013 4:50 pm

OK folks,
Whereabouts in Troy, Rochester, Royal Oak, West Bloomfield Michigan area is a GREAT bear bar with a wide selection on tap or in bottles?
I've been up there twice a year for the last 8-10 years and haven't paid attention.
This year that changes if there is such a place.

I'll be located off of the Crooks Road exit and will have a car, but prefer not to use it to transport to said location.
Cab would be fine, which is why I have narrowed down the geographical area a bit.
Cigar friendly would be a fucking awesome bonus, but not necessary.

Anything?
I'm sick of chasing my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're going and hook up with them later.
tlael

Re: Troy/Rochester, MI

Thu May 30, 2013 6:30 pm

Have you been to Rochester Mills Brewery? Wife brought 3 growlers of beer home one day while out there on business. Pretty nice amber, ESB, and IPA.
Besides that, I got nuthin.
Effingbeer

Fri May 31, 2013 3:22 am

Try Clubhouse BFD at Crooks and M59.
dannypo

Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 am

Rockne over at Bastone in Royal Oak has won his fair share of GABF/WBC medals for his Belgians.

Mills
:Bnarmy:
Mills

Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:37 pm

Thanks fellas.
I'm planning on checking out Bastone for sure and Rochester Mills and Clubhouse if I have time.
It looks like Bastone is right up my alley.
I'm sick of chasing my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're going and hook up with them later.
tlael

Return to Travel