Wolfbrau House of Beer

Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:54 am

I was out in Colorado last week and on the drive back through St. Louis we stopped at Wolfbrau House of Beer. I was wearing some random shirt but when we pulled into the parking lot. I got out my suitcase and put on my BN Army shirt. I really wish I had a picture of the look that my GF gave me at that point :roll: :roll: :roll: They did enjoy seeing a BNer in the shop.

Anyways they have a nice shop with a bunch of different beers. I would stop buy again to support them, not to mention they are tied in with the BN!!!
Last edited by forcera on Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
forcera

Re: Wolfbrau House of Beer

Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:46 pm

Did you mention JP? I hear you get something really awesome when you do.
Lee

"Show me on this doll where the internet hurt you."

"Every zoo is a petting zoo if you man the fuck up."

:bnarmy: BN Army // 13th Mountain Division :bnarmy:
Ozwald
Global Moderator

Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:18 pm

Awesome, thank you!
code
codewritinfool

Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:47 pm

Ozwald wrote:Did you mention JP? I hear you get something really awesome when you do.

Ryan and I did talk about JP for a bit. Mostly it was about how he sucks as a person...

codewritinfool wrote:Awesome, thank you!

I told him that you couldn't take the site down now :wink: :wink: :wink:

I would have gotten more stuff but I did make quite the haul when I was in Colorado and my finance brain kicked in.
forcera

Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:08 pm

BTW someone asked me if I got anything free while I was there. Sorry but I deleted your message before I replied to it, that could be the Russian Rivers and Crooked Staves that I had earlier...

They gave me some stickers for my kegerator and a bottle opener or two. I'm not the type of person to ask for free stuff like that. They did offer the stuff to me and in that case I'm fine with taking it. He is trying to make a go at it and has invested his time, money, and effort into the business and because of that he should be seeing a return on it. Sorry I have been known to rant about the economics of stuff when I have had a few drinks... yeah, about that...
forcera

Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:42 pm

Sorry for the belated reply, yall. I love it when BN people come in. There are a lot of breweries only available here in the STL area that rock. I'll help you out, mang!

Cheers,
Ryan
In Soviet Russia, Wumpus hunts YOU.

Wolfbrau

Return to Travel