Re: What's happened to Midwest Supplies?

Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:03 pm

On another fun note did anyone else get the letter in the mail about Midwest's order system getting hacked and credit card # stolen?
MNHazmat

Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:23 pm

MNHazmat wrote:On another fun note did anyone else get the letter in the mail about Midwest's order system getting hacked and credit card # stolen?

Members on HBT pretty much sounded off and took up pitchforks because of the hacking incident on the MW website. Things were looking pretty messy there, not sure if the thread is still floating around there. But no I've never ordered anything from MW since I live close enough to drive out there.
Afterlab

Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:26 am

I'm local too, but before they got the bugs worked out of their loyalty points program so you could get credit for store purchases I would order larger purchases online and pick up instore. Appears my Top Tier purchase bit me in the ass....
MNHazmat

Previous

Return to Brewing Ingredients