Re: Hop Calculation Problem...Tasty's SNPA-inspired IPA

Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:58 am

TastyMcD wrote:Here's my IPA recipe. It's my attempt at cloning the 1999 version of Sierra's Celebration Ale. If you're of the belief that mash hopping is a waste of hops (I guess you'd also have to believe first wort hopping does nothing as well.), move them to the boil.

Thanks much!

I've heard some noise about mash hopping being a waste of hops. It went in one ear and out the other. :jnj

Charlie
"Yes officer, I know that I smell like beer. I'm not drinking it, I'm wearing it!"
Charlie

Re: Hop Calculation Problem...Tasty's SNPA-inspired IPA

Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:06 am

TastyMcD wrote:Here's my IPA recipe. It's my attempt at cloning the 1999 version of Sierra's Celebration Ale. If you're of the belief that mash hopping is a waste of hops (I guess you'd also have to believe first wort hopping does nothing as well.), move them to the boil. Tasty.

Thanks, Tasty. I have no opinion concerning MHing, so I'm going to use it per your recipe.
Roguejim

Previous

Return to Favorite Beer Recipes & Styles