Schlafly Dry Hopped APA

Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:50 pm

This beer is fantastic. I'm loving it. Not the best taster, can't exactly tell what flavors I get, but it doesn't make me want to puke, and I keep drinking it.

Slightly orange-tinted yellow color, nice, light head. Pretty crisp (but not in that cheap-ass bud way)

Delicious bitterness, pretty damn good. I need to practice what more to put here, but Code, my wife and I am sitting here, watching the Cards play the Rangers in the World Series. w00t.
Barleymancer

Re: Schlafly Dry Hopped APA

Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:52 am

We get alot of schlafly around here, The apa is by far there best beer we get.
"don't sweat the petty stuff, pet the sweaty stuff!"
muskie

Re: Schlafly Dry Hopped APA

Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:29 am

Yeah this is one of my favorites too. For some reason my local store sells lots of Schlafly, but won't stock this one! :roll: I have to get it when I visit St Louis (140 miles away).

If you're at the Schlafly Taproom in St Louis I recommend getting a growler of this. I've gotten lots of growlers from Schlafly and this one is consistently one of the best for growlers. I've drank it as much as a week later and it's still been perfectly fresh and carbonated.
alcaponejunior

Return to Beer Reviews