Wanted: 2 Tickets to Firestone Walker Invitation Fest

Thu May 31, 2012 6:21 pm

Hey Fellow BN-ers:

My wife and I are heading out to California to do a brewery tour starting in San Diego and ending in the central coast. The plan was to finish out a great week with the Firestone Walker Invitational Beer Fest. We are east coasters, so the prospect of not only getting to try West Coast beers at their source, but also to get to try special one-offs as an end to our trip seemed awesome when we thought we bought our tickets online in early March. Unfortunately, we just learned (a day before our trip) that there seems to have been some error in the online processing, and we never were reserved tickets. Obviously, the fest is now long sold-out, and the ticket service we dealt with has pretty much said we're out of luck.

If there is anyone out there with two spare tickets that they don't need, or are willing to part with, it would be a true life saver. This is the first vacation we have taken together since our honeymoon (six years ago), and the fest was to be the capper to a week in beer heaven. I would be more than happy to pay a premium for the tickets, especially given the special nature of the fest.

Cheers,
Ryan
Acetobacter

Re: Wanted: 2 Tickets to Firestone Walker Invitation Fest

Thu May 31, 2012 6:36 pm

2 pairz are being given away on this weeks session.
All you have to do is write a poem, fifty words or less, about fw or the bn.
Now get to it.
snowcapt

Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:55 pm

My buddy Mike has a ticket but can't go now. :( I know you are looking for two, but if it helps, you can contact him at heddso at att.net.

Cheers,

:jnj

Rod
rotten

Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:43 am

Thanks man. Fortunately, we were able to find two, so we should be in good shape. Thanks again!
Acetobacter

Return to Beer Events