Re: BN table at club night

Thu May 09, 2013 6:21 am

Shouldn't going pantless include panties, so they don't get in a bunch? And shouldn't it require photos? :unicornrainbow:
"Mash, I made you my bitch!" -Tasty
Dirk McLargeHuge
Global Moderator

Thu May 09, 2013 8:02 am

Dirk McLargeHuge wrote:And shouldn't it require photos?

Always
Lee

"Show me on this doll where the internet hurt you."

"Every zoo is a petting zoo if you man the fuck up."

:bnarmy: BN Army // 13th Mountain Division :bnarmy:
Ozwald
Global Moderator

Thu May 09, 2013 12:03 pm

I understand.
darkalex

Thu May 09, 2013 12:14 pm

Everything requires photos or it didn't happen :wink:

I meant nothing against you, but the whole 'is it a club or not' arguments seem silly to me. From both sides. Honestly I could care less. I'm happy for those who have no where else to go, or choose this over a lesser option, but I've never considered this a club. I've never considered this not a club. The one opinion on it that I do have is that we're a pretty good bunch of asshats & don't think we need a president, governing body, etc. I don't see any of the real BN Army folks getting butthurt because we had a booth, we didn't have a booth, so-and-so stepped up to run it or how it was (or wasn't) run. It's just par for the course around here. Someone sees a need. Someone steps up & says, 'if no one else want to do it or has objections, I'm willing to take it on', & those who want to help or participate do so, the rest sit back & watch. Or take off their pants & brew something. Personally I find it refreshing. There's not a lot of groups out there that can successfully operate like that, but I think we do a pretty good job. We certainly don't have a lot of the bitching & moaning that other 'clubs' do. We're here to support each other & crack some jokes. If that means we're a club, so be it. If another group gets their panties in a twist because of it, I say FLUFAH!

And by the way, Dirk is a little girl. With pigtails. And I'm not giving his dolls back.
Lee

Ozwald
Global Moderator

Thu May 09, 2013 12:17 pm

Ozwald wrote:Everything requires photos or it didn't happen :wink:

I meant nothing against you, but the whole 'is it a club or not' arguments seem silly to me. From both sides. Honestly I could care less. I'm happy for those who have no where else to go, or choose this over a lesser option, but I've never considered this a club. I've never considered this not a club. The one opinion on it that I do have is that we're a pretty good bunch of asshats & don't think we need a president, governing body, etc. I don't see any of the real BN Army folks getting butthurt because we had a booth, we didn't have a booth, so-and-so stepped up to run it or how it was (or wasn't) run. It's just par for the course around here. Someone sees a need. Someone steps up & says, 'if no one else want to do it or has objections, I'm willing to take it on', & those who want to help or participate do so, the rest sit back & watch. Or take off their pants & brew something. Personally I find it refreshing. There's not a lot of groups out there that can successfully operate like that, but I think we do a pretty good job. We certainly don't have a lot of the bitching & moaning that other 'clubs' do. We're here to support each other & crack some jokes. If that means we're a club, so be it. If another group gets their panties in a twist because of it, I say FLUFAH!

And by the way, Dirk is a little girl. With pigtails. And I'm not giving his dolls back.

Hey! MY panties didn't have a knot in the mangina region. Just sayin'. And make sure the clothes on my dolls come STAY on, ya prevert. :unicornrainbow:
"Mash, I made you my bitch!" -Tasty
Dirk McLargeHuge
Global Moderator

Thu May 09, 2013 12:54 pm

Dirk McLargeHuge wrote:And make sure the clothes on my dolls come STAY on, ya prevert. :unicornrainbow:

All the male dolls came naked. Don't you put that on me!
Lee

Ozwald
Global Moderator

Thu May 09, 2013 1:22 pm

Ozwald wrote:those who want to help or participate do so, the rest sit back & watch. Or take off their pants & brew something. Personally I find it refreshing.

What're you brewin'? :pop :unicornrainbow: :nutters: :pop
Spiderwrangler
PFC, Arachnid Deployment Division

In the cellar:
In the fermentor: Belgian Cider
In the works: Wooden Cider
spiderwrangler
Global Moderator

Thu May 09, 2013 7:27 pm

Well said Oz!

Club or no club the BNArmy is a brotherhood of slightly gay asshats which I am proud to be a part of! I mean where else can I call someone a friend whom I never met whilst calling him a douche in the most sincere and :unicornrainbow: way and its received with open arms and given back :drink with a equally sincere reply. :bnarmy: for real!
Sharkguy05
PFC - East Coast Division
"Your never to drunk to fall off the floor"

Tap:
Kats Sour puss
Dunkelweisse
Big Fat Bock
Crystal satan
Fermenting:
Wise Bugg
sharkguy05

PreviousNext