Re: Congrats BN Army !!!

Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:21 pm

I just read through that hot mess. Now I'm really wondering what was said in the BNA10 line that has everyone's panties in a bunch.

It also reminded me why I'm not registered to their forum. They really need a feelings calendar.
Lee

"Show me on this doll where the internet hurt you."

"Every zoo is a petting zoo if you man the fuck up."

:bnarmy: BN Army // 13th Mountain Division :bnarmy:
Ozwald
Global Moderator

Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:54 am

Ozwald wrote:I just read through that hot mess. Now I'm really wondering what was said in the BNA10 line that has everyone's panties in a bunch.

It also reminded me why I'm not registered to their forum. They really need a feelings calendar.

Without knowing what was said, it's really can't be commented upon. I didn't hear anything in line (or even murmurings of a problem). It could have been legitimately racist. On the other hand, there are tons of PC whackos out there who live to get their panties in a wad.
"Well...I woke up this morning, and I got myself a beer."
-Jim Morrison, "Road House Blues"
Guido

Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:20 am

Guido wrote:
Ozwald wrote:I just read through that hot mess. Now I'm really wondering what was said in the BNA10 line that has everyone's panties in a bunch.

Without knowing what was said, it's really can't be commented upon. I didn't hear anything in line (or even murmurings of a problem). It could have been legitimately racist. On the other hand, there are tons of PC whackos out there who live to get their panties in a wad.

Those were separate statements. Perhaps the comment was legitimate, perhaps not, but from all the other crap I read over there my final statement stands true. They *REALLY* need a feelings calendar.
Lee

"Show me on this doll where the internet hurt you."

"Every zoo is a petting zoo if you man the fuck up."

:bnarmy: BN Army // 13th Mountain Division :bnarmy:
Ozwald
Global Moderator

Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:22 am

Wow what a bunch of haters.

Any club can start their own podcast and reach 1000s of users, but they don't/can't.

Are we now going to start complaining that QUAFF has a much bigger region than some club in Rhode Island?

I've learned more from the BN than any club. Not everyone can drive 45 minutes to a club meeting.

Any easy fix would be to use a weighted average the wins vs entries. Most wins + the highest average.
NervousDad

Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 am

To my knowledge the BN doesn't ask people to enter. And becoming a BN member, for the sake of NHC is as easy as writing it on the entry sheet. The BN club doesnt control in any way how many people enter. There's no policing as to whether or not someone is actually a member.

The only numbers that count are the ones who place at level one or medal at finals. Regardless of how many losers we had (such as me).

Its been suggested that if the BN and QUAFF had the same number of entries QUAFF would win by a landslide. I say not if those nunbers were the top 100 because thats all that counts and we won.

So if they change the rules to make loser entries cost against the club, no problem. I'll just write diwn QUAFF next year LOL. I'm kidding, dont hate me.

Here's the fix. If you want to win COTY just invent from nothing a kick ass brewing infotainment empire and suggest to your followers that they form a club. Easy peasy
Klickitat Jim

Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:43 am

I think we should find the smallest, registered club in the AHA and all enter under them next year.

And Club of The Year goes to: "The Couple Guys who get together in the Woods and Drink Beer" Club out of the Ozark Mountains, Arkansas.
Sergeant, BN Army
R.I.P. Rat Pad ('05-'12)

Fermenter: Mayotoberfest
Kegged: Common, Cherry, & Apple Pie Ciders, Falconer Pale Ale, Strawberry Blonde
On Deck: German Pilsner, Chinookee Wookiee
TheDarkSide
Global Moderator

Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:10 am

TheDarkSide wrote:I think we should find the smallest, registered club in the AHA and all enter under them next year.

And Club of The Year goes to: "The Couple Guys who get together in the Woods and Drink Beer" Club out of the Ozark Mountains, Arkansas.

Awesome Idea!
NervousDad

Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:31 am

Agreed.
Klickitat Jim

PreviousNext

Return to Beer Events