Pissed...

Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:32 pm

:evil: :evil: :evil: Car theifs should be locked in port-o-potties, pushed over, and set on fire. So much for my brand new iPod. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Anyone know where I can find a fair priced replacement... I need my TBN fix...
http://www.thirstymallard.wordpress.com

"If beer and women aren't the answer, then you're asking the wrong questions." -Anonymous

BN Army Corporal; Southern Support - Gulf Coast Division

Texas is better than your state. Fact.
Thirsty Mallard

Mon May 01, 2006 2:12 am

I'm really pissed on your behalf roche!!!

Fuckin scumbags. What is wrong with these people. HOw can you actually feel good about taking from another person??!! It really fucks me up inside to think about people like that and to think that there are people who are ok taking from others.

Sorry you have to find a new iPod Roche. Wish i had one to give you.

fuck sticks!!!!
Brewcaster J

Mon May 01, 2006 7:01 am

Hmm, maybe I'll start bringing my iPod in with me. What a drag!

It seems that Apple has such a tight control on those things that you see at best a $5 discount. When I was looking for mine, I didn't find much of a difference but then I was looking when the Nano was relatively new.
Danno

Mon May 01, 2006 8:38 am

I lost a CD player like that several years back. Sucked. The only high point for me was they also took a magnesium trip flare (that I did not steal from the Army). Those things have no delay on them at all. When the spoon is released they go to something like 1500deg instantly. I'm hoping the theif burned his arm off or house down or both. Makes me feel better to think so anyway.

I feel your pain tho man. Sucks.

Travis
A very silly place... http://yarnzombie.net/Travis/

Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza.
-Dave Barry
Lufah

Mon May 01, 2006 8:59 am

It's not so much the iPod itself as the songs on them. My daughter's boyfriend had his stolen and it was literally full of like 60G of music.

Sucks, Dude. They probaby broke a window, too, eh?
Be wary of strong drink. It can make you shoot at tax collectors -- and miss.
--Robert A. Heinlein: The Notebooks of Lazarus Long
Brewing Water Page - Enter and view water data.
George

Mon May 01, 2006 2:49 pm

Yeah, a nice Friday morning with glass all in my car and no window, meaning A/C was also useless. A nice $180 repair that I could have done without.

The worst part is how much better having an iPod made my workday and drives in Houston rush hour. I could just put in my headphones and drone about happily. Now I'm back to miserable silence and the job sucking once again. It has a huge impact on my happiness... which sucks.

Fuck theifs.
http://www.thirstymallard.wordpress.com

"If beer and women aren't the answer, then you're asking the wrong questions." -Anonymous

BN Army Corporal; Southern Support - Gulf Coast Division

Texas is better than your state. Fact.
Thirsty Mallard

Mon May 01, 2006 5:03 pm

I wouldn't park in 5th ward anymore! :)

That sucks dude. Every once in a while the navy exchange has some really good sales on ipods plus they are tax free. I'll check the exchange out tonight or tomorrow and see whats up. They're pretty cool about letting us know when they'll be on sale.

Also, students can get a 15% (I think) discount at the apple stores.
Big Chooch

I don't have a neat little quote because I'm not that cool.
Big Chooch

Mon May 01, 2006 8:58 pm

You might try Amazon, once in a while they have decent discounts on Apple stuff. All in all, i feel your pain, it truly sucks.

Hope you find a replacement (or the insurance pays for it)
Brewbear
BEER, not just for breakfast any more!
Brewbear

Next

Return to Off Topic Stuff