Re: Mursing School

Mon May 04, 2015 1:47 pm

Just a little update, statistics can SUCK MY SWEATY ASS AND BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is all. :asshat:
In keg-a-tor-a-anator

Ocotoberfest, Sour Code Brown for Big Brew Day, Smoke Porter

On Deck
American Pale Ale and Dry Stout
My Dad always said "never confuse bravery with stupidity."
lunitick1976

Tue May 05, 2015 12:17 pm

lunitick1976 wrote:Just a little update, statistics can SUCK MY SWEATY ASS AND BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is all. :asshat:

I think 80% +- 1 standard deviation agrees with you :mrgreen:
Sergeant, BN Army
R.I.P. Rat Pad ('05-'12)

Fermenter: Mayotoberfest
Kegged: Common, Cherry, & Apple Pie Ciders, Falconer Pale Ale, Strawberry Blonde
On Deck: German Pilsner, Chinookee Wookiee
TheDarkSide
Global Moderator

Wed May 06, 2015 6:03 pm

lunitick1976 wrote::unicornrainbow: Just to update you BN,ers. I have wasted two semesters in a tech school learning to wipe the asses of the elderly, this is not all for loss though. I have gotten a few classes (gen eds) out of the way and have been excepted to the University of South Dakota's "pre-Mursing" program starting this summer. so now, not only do I STILL have 4 years left in my quest for me bachelorette in nursing science, I have wasted 8 months of my GI Bill. No worries though, I have met some awesome people that are in the same boat as my old ass and we are in this bitch elbow deep together. Cheers all! :bnarmy:

The BN Army has a GI bill? Saweet!
Klickitat Jim

Thu May 07, 2015 1:52 pm

Klickitat Jim wrote:
lunitick1976 wrote::unicornrainbow: Just to update you BN,ers. I have wasted two semesters in a tech school learning to wipe the asses of the elderly, this is not all for loss though. I have gotten a few classes (gen eds) out of the way and have been excepted to the University of South Dakota's "pre-Mursing" program starting this summer. so now, not only do I STILL have 4 years left in my quest for me bachelorette in nursing science, I have wasted 8 months of my GI Bill. No worries though, I have met some awesome people that are in the same boat as my old ass and we are in this bitch elbow deep together. Cheers all! :bnarmy:

Of course! You should have gotten yours when you signed up.
"A bad man is a good man's job, while a good man is a bad man's teacher."
brewinhard
Global Moderator

Thu May 07, 2015 6:24 pm

brewinhard wrote:
Klickitat Jim wrote:

Of course! You should have gotten yours when you signed up.

I got that bill.
Klickitat Jim

Mon May 11, 2015 6:37 am

lunitick1976 wrote:Just a little update, statistics can SUCK MY SWEATY ASS AND BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is all. :asshat:

Analysis is a portmanteau of ANAL and LYSIS.
Spiderwrangler
PFC, Arachnid Deployment Division

In the cellar:
In the fermentor: Belgian Cider
In the works: Wooden Cider
spiderwrangler
Global Moderator

Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:24 pm

Update time BITCHES! okay so now that I am at my third college, and now in my 6th semester in 2 years, I am 1 (FUCKING) step closer to getting into nursing school. I actually have the application and am currently working on my last semester of gen eds. When I get accepted into MURSING school I will post pics of me in my naughty nurse costume. You all know you want them. :unicornrainbow: :asshat:
In keg-a-tor-a-anator

On Deck
lunitick1976

Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:25 pm

spiderwrangler wrote:

Analysis is a portmanteau of ANAL and LYSIS.

All I care about is I passed that shitty class. LOL thanks Spider.
In keg-a-tor-a-anator

On Deck
lunitick1976

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Stuff